|Files||Dato_3.3.0_MAS__TNT_Torrentmac.net.dmg [13.26 MB]|
Dato 3.3.0 macOS
Dato gives you a local clock, date, and multiple world clocks in the menu bar. When you click Dato in the menu bar, you get a menu with a calendar, calendar events, and world clocks. All of this is highly customizable. Dato also comes with some macOS 11 widgets.
One-time purchase with free upgrades forever. Dato will never be subscription-based.
Dato supports all the locales and languages that macOS supports for the menu bar text, dates, times, and the calendar, but the menus and preferences are English-only.
Note to Chinese users: 该应用程序仅以英语提供，它将永远不支持农历。
On macOS 11, it’s no longer possible to completely hide the system menu bar clock. So Dato can only replace the date or you can make the system clock just be an analog clock icon.
Note: Some of the features in the screenshots are macOS 11-only features.
Your upcoming events at a glance
- Customize how many events to show and for how many days
- Supports HTML formatted notes
- Quickly reveal the event in your default calendar app
- Week numbers
- Event indicators
- Highlighting specific days of the week
- Shown in either the Dato menu or the menu bar
- Custom names
- Search 15k cities offline
And a lot more!
- Supports all calendar services that macOS supports (iCloud, Google, Outlook, etc)
- Custom format for the date & time in the menu bar
- Zoom, Google Meet, and Microsoft Teams integration (shows an icon on events and button to quickly join)
- Many menu bar icons to choose from (for example, date in calendar like Itsycal)
- Show seconds in the menu bar clock or in the menu
- Global keyboard shortcut to open/close the app
- Lots of in-app keyboard shortcuts for power users
- Open calendar events from Google Calendar directly in Google Calendar on the web
- Large text mode
- Fully customizable
macOS 11-only features
- Show the upcoming event in the menu bar (like Fantastical, Meeter, and MeetingBar)
- Create events (even with a global keyboard shortcut)
- Widgets: Date & time and calendar
- Join the next meeting (Zoom/Meet/Teams) with a customizable global keyboard shortcut
macOS 10.15-only features
- Today widget in the Notification Center for time zones
- Custom color for the date & time menu bar item (macOS 11 broke this)
macOS 12 only:
- Added a preference to show a notification when a video call event (Zoom/Meet/Teams) starts. The notification includes a button to directly join the video call.
- Added a preference to use 30 minute steps for the time travel feature.
- Added a time zone setting to hide the time zone when it’s the same as the system time zone. Say you often travel between New York and San Francisco. You could add both those time zones and enable this setting in both, and it would only show the New York time zone when you are not in New York and the San Francisco time zone when you are not in San Francisco.
Compatibility: macOS 10.15.5 or later
Mac App Store https://apps.apple.com/app/dato/id1470584107